GARLIC (Allium sativum): Benefits, Uses and Virtues of Garlic? Medicinal properties? Dosage? Side-effects of Garlic? Origins, Composition, Expert opinions, Combination with other plants and more Information on Garlic.
- 1 Garlic: Medicinal Properties
- 2 Garlic: Origins
- 3 Garlic: Composition
- 4 Garlic: Dosage
- 5 Garlic: Ultimate effects, benefits, virtues
- 6 Garlic: Side-effects, contraindications
- 7 Garlic: Opinions of experts
- 8 Garlic: More information
- 9 Garlic : Combination with other plants
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a very powerful medicinal plant (or, more accurately, a functional food) that is often underestimated. It has been used for more than 5,000 years to treat numerous diseases and was even used as a remedy against the plague in the Middle Ages. Today it has regained fame following numerous scientific studies, in particular on its possible anti-cancerous benefits (several serious studies to be confirmed). Garlic is also a powerful ally of the cardiovascular system.
Garlic: Medicinal Properties
Anti-disease – Anti-cancer – Anti-viral
– helps to prevent tumor and cancer, antioxidant (synergy with Turmeric and Goji Berry)
– helps to prevent cancer of the stomach, colon, lung and rectum (synergy with Turmeric)
– powerful natural antibiotic, anti-viral, antispetic, anti-infection (synergy with Echinacea and Propolis)
– fights intestinal and stomach parasites: candida albicans helicobacter pylori (synergy with Echinacea and Propolis)
– respiratory infections: bronchitis, pharyngitis, rhinopharyngitis
– protects from pollution and tobacco smoke (synergy with Turmeric)
– colds, flu, fever
– ENT infections (very effective remedy)
– strongly reduces cholesterol (synergy with Ginseng)
– sore throat, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, sinusitis
– unexplained chronic fatigue (synergy with Goji Berry)
– plague, cholera, rabies
– bites from rabid animals and snakes, insect bites (internal and external usage)
– anti-inflammatory (synergy with Turmeric)
Heart – Blood pressure – Blood circulation
– protects from cardiovascular diseases (synergy with Rhodiola)
– blood pressure problems (regulation) (synergy with Ginkgo Biloba)
– balances cardiac functions
– cardioprotective, protects the heart (synergy with Rhodiola)
– reduces high blood pressure (Garlic has a hypotensive effect on the heart)
– reduces blood lipid levels (synergy with Ginseng)
– prevents the formation of blood clots
– regulates/diminishes blood sugar, reduces blood sugar level (synergy with Spirulina)
– treatment of cholesterol (very effective) (synergy with Spirulina and Ginseng)
– treatment of diabetes (synergy with Ginseng)
– improves blood circulation
Strength – Libido – Health
– helps the healthy functioning of organs and the organism
– restores strength and courage (used for this effect by Romans and Egyptians)
– aphrodisiac, increases libido
– increases sperm count
– provides heat to the body
– protects the organs from cold (synergy with Maca et Rhodiola)
– fractures and sprains
– constipation (Garlic has a laxative effect) (synergy with Chlorella)
– gastro-enteritis (but is laxative)
– balances intestinal flora (but doesn’t remove good bacteria from the intestine)
– effectively cleans the intestine and drives out parasites (synergy with Turmeric)
– fights intestinal parasites: candida albicans
– fights stomach parasites: helicobacter pylori
– helps to prevent colon and intestinal cancer (daily consumption) (synergy with Turmeric and Cannabis)
COPYRIGHT © MR-GINSENG.COM
Garlic (Allium sativum) originated in China, but thanks to its numerous benefits it has been cultivated throughout the world for more than 5,000 years. It was one of the main protective plants for the Egyptians, the Gauls, and also the Romans and Greeks who cultivated it and added it to numerous dishes. Garlic was given to Roman soldiers to give them strength before battle, as well as people bitten by rabid animals or snakes. In the Middle Ages, Garlic was used with some success against the plague.
Garlic is a functional food, and is very nutritionally complete, containing numerous mineral substances and trace elements (a large portion of all known elements): calcium, copper, bromine, magnesium, phosphor, potassium, selenium, sulphur, zinc, iron, …; practically all existing vitamins: provitamins A, B1, B2, B3 or PP, B5, B6, C, E… an essential oil whose main active ingredient (allicin) possesses particularly valuable properties, numerous natural antibiotics that are easily used by the organism, essential oils (diallyl disulfide, allicin (antibiotic), alliine, alliinase, inulin, carbohydrates, selenium. It is thus one of the most nutritionally complete foods.
The daily consumption of Garlic is excellent for general health. To benefit from its protective, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic (candida albicans) effects, it is recommended to take 2 to 4 cloves per day. However, Garlic is not always easily digestible, and so it is recommended to reduce dosage in the case of diarrhea or other side-effects. Alternatively, garlic can be crushed and incorporated into other food; in this way it is much more easily digestible.
Garlic: Ultimate effects, benefits, virtues
Garlic’s main effect is to protect the metabolism and the healthy functioning of the body and organs. In this way, Garlic acts as both an external shield that prevents various diseases and diverse infectious agents from invading the body, and an internal whirlwind that clears everything in its path and improves circulation (without destroying the organism’s good bacteria). Garlic is also one of the most powerful medicinal plants for combating high blood pressure, protecting the heart, and promoting good blood circulation. The plant is also effective in combating diabetes and cholesterol, and in purifying the blood.
Garlic: Side-effects, contraindications
Garlic is a laxative plant, and can have frequent side-effects such as diarrhea. However, these effects disappear once consumption is stopped. It is recommended to simply reduce the consumption of Garlic in the case of intestinal problems, and to incorporate it instead into cooked dishes, thus making it more easily digestible.
Garlic: Opinions of experts
Garlic is one of the most powerful and important plants in herbal medicine but is too often underestimated. Garlic has been dismissed to such an extent that the plant’s very numerous benefits have been forgotten. However, the fact is that fresh, quality Garlic is available for consumption in practically every region in the world. Recent studies have shown the virtues of Garlic in cancer prevention, but these studies are in need of confirmation before the role of Garlic in the prevention of different cancers and tumors can be determined. Some studies have also demonstrated its strong capacity to protect the cardiovascular system. Garlic is one of the main protective plants for general health and for the healthy functioning of the organs and metabolism. To be taken daily.
Garlic: More information
Garlic is the food of centenarians, according to a study carried out on more than 8,000 people of over 100 years of age. Through the study it transpired that a large number of participants were regular consumers of Garlic. Legend or not, the plant has seen abundant use as a remedy for a huge variety of ailments, and consuming it regularly helps to protect the body from the multitude of viruses, bacteria and parasites that invade our bodies. It is the perfect natural medicine.
Garlic : Combination with other plants
Garlic combines very well with Goji Berry (immunity, anti-ageing, anti-disease, natural vitamin C), Turmeric (anti-inflammatory, help to prevent cancer, protection of the digestive organs) Sea Buckthorn and Lemon (health, blood circulation, immunity), Cat’s Claw, Propolis and Echinacea (immunity, infections, protection of the lungs, intestinal and stomach parasites), Ginkgo Biloba (blood circulation, cardiovascular protection), Onion (general health), Ashwagandha and Ginseng (vitality, strength, stimulating immunity, libido, cholesterol, diabetes), Thyme, Eucalyptus (infections of the bronchi and lungs), Common Nettle (anti-allergy), Hawthorn (cardiovascular protection), Rhodiola (stress, powerful protection of the heart, cardiovascular disease).
COPYRIGHT © MR-GINSENG.COM – All Rights Reserved.